How is the Leaderboard Ranked?
The leaderboard is ranked using the following criteria
- Points - the person with the most points is top
- 1st Places - if the above is tied then the person with the most 1st places is top
- 2nd Places - if the above is tied then the person with the most 2nd places is top
- 3rd Places - if the above is tied then the person with the most 3rd places is top
- 4th Places - if the above is tied then the person with the most 4th places is top
- Match Difficulty Ranking - if the above is tied then the person with the lowest
Match Difficulty Ranking is top
What is the 'Match Difficulty Ranking?'
The Match Difficulty is a score given to each match that a player participates in.
- Match A takes place between the 3rd, 6th, 8th and 10th placed players will
have a difficulty ranking of 3 + 6 + 8 + 10 = 27.
- Match B takes place between the 1st, 2nd, 4th and 5th placed players will have
a difficulty ranking of 1 + 2 + 4 + 5 = 12
In the example Match B receives a lower score than Match A because it took place between higher ranked opponents
All of the scores for each match a player has taken part in are added up and the
player with the lowest score, i.e. the player that has earned their points from
games against the highest ranked opponents, places above the other.
- If it is a Tournament Final and players are tied then the highest placed finisher from the qualifying round takes the title.